The Naturepedic Organic Quilted Crib Topper features two layers of luxurious organic cotton fabric with a comfortable layer of PLA batting in the center. PLA is a plant derived fiber made primarily from corn that offers excellent absorption and washability. Meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions. This pad makes an excellent choice for children seeking a more plush sleep surface.
- Luxurious organic cotton fabric - top and bottom
Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to synthetic fibers such as polyester and rayon.
- PLA filling for excellent washability
PLA is a 100% plant based fiber made primarily from corn. It performs particularly well after repeated washings while providing a comfortable resiliency.
- Highly absorptive and extra soft
Helps reduce uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess
- Organic cotton fitted skirt holds pad securely in place
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- Standard crib size (28” x 52”). Machine wash & dry
- Made in the U.S.A.